Compiled by Butter Sessions & Noise In My Head
Out November 3rd on 2xLP + Digital
Scratching the surface of Australia’s independent electronic massive, Butter Sessions and Noise In My Head finally compile the second volume of Domestic Documents. Featuring all exclusive tracks, Perth godfather Ewan Jansen joins new WA blood Phil Stroud and Senate, respectively making hectic percussion tracks and hell bent techno, as Newcastle transplant Roman Nails emerges with his squelching one take tape experiments. Meanwhile in Melbourne, Fia Fiell’s ambient mind maze and Butter Sessions alumni Booshank target the cerebral cortex, Hotrod goes full turbo and live/DJ wingmen Miris and Norachi share the same side of their vinyl debuts (alongside the freakishly underrated Colours of Infinity – aka Kloke). Kangaroo Skull and Cale Sexton fly the flag for Temporal Cast, the latter on a calming club collab with Sleep D.
1. Ewan Jansen – Motif Of A Fish
2. Fia Fiell – Caju
3. Cale Sexton & Sleep D – Strait Bass
4. Roman Nails – Fresh Fruit
5. Booshank – Bully (Deep Daddy)
6. Phil Stroud – City Living
7. Norachi – C376
8. Miris – Unity Of Opposites
9. Colours Of Infinity – Frequency Shift
10. Hotrod – Peppermint Darling
11. Kangaroo Skull – Black Shore
12. Senate – Chambers
Video by Dylan Batelic.